Monday, 18 August 2008

Sarah's Hen's day extravaganza!

Sarah's hen's day really was a marathon event, which I was determined to make it through after traveling down to Perth on the Prospector for a weekend away by myself. We started off on a winery tour of the Swan Valley, followed by dinner in Northbridge. The brave ones continued on to "Collars & Cuffs" in the city. (Making it a 12 hour event!) The day was made all the more entertaining by Sarah having to complete a checklist of dares. She was a trooper and ticked them all off with photographic evidence of each! (Selby was also trooper and coped by himself in Kal looking after the boys, despite Owen having diarrhoea and Selby picking up a mild case of gastro himself... needless to say everyone was glad to see me when I got home!) Excuse me now while I go and have a week of detox before the wedding this Saturday...

No comments: