Wednesday, 9 September 2009

10 year Vet School Reunion

This weekend was especially busy as is was the 10 year reunion for the Murdoch graduating class of 1999. (I may have felt very old with this milestone if it wasn't for Granna's 101st birthday...that really is OLD!) It was fantastic to catch up with a lot of uni mates that I haven't seen for 10 years. We had a tour of the new vet school facilities (very flash) on Saturday afternoon, drinks and nibbles at the Windsor on Saturday night and a family get together on Sunday at King's Park. As you can see in the above photo Ethan came up with an ingenious use for the boxes that the food platters arrived in. He immediately grabbed two boxes and said "Owen, I got us a car!" It was very cute. They then decided to eat their lunch in the cars and the other kids joined in. It was a great idea as the ground was quite wet and it kept their bottoms dry!

No comments: