Thursday, 2 February 2012

First day of grade one & kindy!






Wednesday the 1st of February has been a much anticipated day in our house with Owen starting kindy and Ethan starting real school in grade 1! Owen has been asking me for weeks, "How many days until I go to kindy?"! Where as Ethan has been a little apprehensive about starting grade one as he is worried it will be boring and he will only do maths! Selby and I dropped Ethan off first and settled him into his class room. His teacher Miss Hoy seems lovely. We were impressed with Ethan's resilience as he was not phased about being in a different class to most of his mates from last year. Owen was excited on the inside when we got to kindy, but his face didn't really show it! We were also very proud of him with no tears when it came time to say good bye. I think Dec is going to miss his big brothers when they are at school!

No comments: