Welcome to the Blog of Emma, Selby, Ethan, Owen and Declan. We hope you enjoy the updates about the happenings in the world of Team Lane!
Thursday, 19 July 2012
35...
At the beginning of the year I was having a bit of a crisis about turning 35 this year. I felt unfit and like my body was falling apart. Also 35 just sounds a bit too serious and grown up! In February I joined an outdoor group fitness program which is held just down the road and now I can run 5km without too much trouble and have signed up for the 12km run in the City to Surf. I have never felt fitter or stronger. A big achievement for a girl who could never even run for 1km! So now I have got my head around being 35. I have a degree, a fantastic husband, 3 amazing beautiful boys, a lovely house and continue to enjoy being silly! 35 is just a number, I'm over it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment