Ethan our big Year 2 boy!
Big school boys!
A nervous Owie about to start pre-primary
Well the 4th of February finally arrived! Both Ethan and Owen were a little nervous about starting school again, with new teachers and a different mix of friends in their classes. Ethan settled into his big desk (with a tray underneath, very exciting!) and Owen was fine once we was prised off my leg! The house did seem very quiet when Dec and I got home from school drop off, but only briefly before he realised he had me all to himself. Then we started on railway construction and Mr Potato-head building before heading off to swimming lessons. I wont lie, it was a looong 7 weeks, but it does seem strange only having 1 child at home. I'm sure I will get used to it, oh and I will definitely enjoy my child-free Fridays!
No comments:
Post a Comment