On Tuesday the boys and I drove down to Quindalup to spend a few days with Pip and Pop. As soon as we got there the boys put on their gumboots and headed down to check out if the creek was flowing. It well and truly was! By the time I followed them down there, they had waded half way up the creek and were completely saturated. As they couldn't get any wetter, they were determined to make it the whole way to the end. Ethan and Owen climbed up the 2 waterfalls at the end, while Deccie and I watched from the top of the rock. Lots of fun, then it was home for a warm bath and a load of washing!
Welcome to the Blog of Emma, Selby, Ethan, Owen and Declan. We hope you enjoy the updates about the happenings in the world of Team Lane!
Saturday, 15 July 2017
The creek @ Quindalup
On Tuesday the boys and I drove down to Quindalup to spend a few days with Pip and Pop. As soon as we got there the boys put on their gumboots and headed down to check out if the creek was flowing. It well and truly was! By the time I followed them down there, they had waded half way up the creek and were completely saturated. As they couldn't get any wetter, they were determined to make it the whole way to the end. Ethan and Owen climbed up the 2 waterfalls at the end, while Deccie and I watched from the top of the rock. Lots of fun, then it was home for a warm bath and a load of washing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment